Saturday 18 February 2017

Moving on...

I think I've decided that this blog should be set aside.  The original reason behind Tales from Hazel Cottage was to share our adventures and now those adventures are different, I need to make a break.  Those who know me will know the reasons behind this.

I have however started a new blog, about my interests in art, books, music and life.  I expect I shall also talk about nature and gardens once in while as well, so if you wanted to pop over to see it, it is here:

http://mildredlathbury.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you for your support

3 comments:

  1. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your linked header on our new site directory, SiteHoundSniffs.com? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention.

    If you are concerned about me being up to no good, please do a Google search for SiteHoundSniffs (with or without the .com). The results should prove that it is meant to be a very good thing.

    Specifically, what we are wanting to do is take a screenshot of your header and display it (linked back to the homepage) in place of the text-link. If you will visit SiteHoundSniffs.com, it should be easy to see how having a displayed header makes an individual site more attractive to visitors and SiteHoundSniffs look better. You do not have to do a thing but grant permission. There is absolutely no charge, nor will there ever be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I do not give permission. If you had read this post you'd know that I am no longer using it.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for letting me know. We have several inactive sites listed because we feel that the value of their content (in one way or another) remains for as long as the site is up.

      Delete