Wednesday 19 June 2013

The hopeful Brown Bear comes to stay

Recently I read about a hopeful Brown Bear.



He was looking for a new home and the more I read the blog posting the more I was sure that Brown Bear belonged with us in my new sewing table area in the spare room.  So I bought him and the other day he took his place in Hazel Cottage.


He will now keep me company when I am doing crafty things and sit there and be hopeful. He already has his first social engagement at a Teddy Bears picnic at the end of July.


Thank you Hettie Brown for Brown Bear, I love him!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my...this is so lovely ...thank you hazel cottage for giving him a someone again :-)
    and a teddy bears picnic...i think all his dreams have come true xx
    p.s your sewing room is looking lovely and oh so peaceful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we still have work to do in that room but its coming together and does feel so peaceful. Liz x

      Delete
  2. I saw him over at Hettie Brown's and was so tempted to rescue him so I'm really happy to find he has a lovely new home :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely just buy things like this online, we usually find things at car boots or places like that, but I just loved him!

      Delete
  3. The bear just looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the bear, I'm so glad I gave him a new home.

      Delete